KastKing Brutus Spinning Reel Description:
- Low Price and Exceptional Performance – The new KastKing Brutus Spinning fishing reel is designed for exceptional value and performance. Don’t let the low price fool you, the Brutus Spinning reel is full-featured and easy to cast. Brutus Spinning Reels are now available in 4 sizes from 2000 to 5000, perfect for all freshwater species.
- Lightweight Graphite Frame and Rotor – The Brutus spin reel has a lightweight, yet very strong graphite frame and rotor that will perform like reels costing much more. The spool is machined of aircraft-grade aluminum to reduce weight and deliver long, accurate casts. Reels from 2000 to 4000 have a graphite handle arm, the 5000 size reels feature an aluminum handle arm for added strength.
- Angler Proven Components –Brutus reels feature a zinc alloy main gear and a brass pinion gear that deliver durability and low noise. The steel main shaft ensures strength at the core of the reel. 4 ball bearings are positioned in the most important performance locations. There is also an instant anti-reverse bearing for quick hook sets.
- Smooth and Reliable – KastKing Brutus spinning reels perform like reels costing twice the price. Each reel features an exceptionally smooth, infinitely adjustable, multi-disc drag system that delivers up to 17.5 pounds of run-stopping drag power.
- Reliability You Can Trust – You can count on the NEW KastKing Brutus spinning reel to be ready to fish when you are. KastKing is committed to building trouble-free spinning reels that will deliver hassle-free performance year after year.
1. Zinc Alloy Drive Gear
2. Brass Pinion Gear
3. Steel Main Shaft
4. Greased Felt Drag Washers