KastKing Zephyr Spinning Reel Description:
- ALL NEW DESIGN – KastKing Zephyr Spinning Reels are a high-level design lightweight fishing reel for bass fishing and trout fishing and an excellent choice as a freshwater or saltwater spinning reel. Zephyr, meaning a light gentle breeze, lives up to its name. The 1000 size weighs only around 7 ounces and is a perfect ultralight/ice fishing reel, the 2000, 3000, and 4000 are among the lightest graphite spinning reels respectively.
- MUSCLES – KastKing Zephyr spinning reels deliver up to a powerful 22 lbs of carbon fiber drag. Along with corrosion-free graphite body, body cover, and rotor, an oversized stainless steel main shaft, brass pinion gear, and double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings in key locations that don’t quit in a battle with trophy fish.
- KEY COMPONENTS – KastKing Zephyr fishing reels are equipped with a braided fishing line-ready CNC machined aluminum two-tone spool that prevents braid line from slipping under pressure. You don’t need to add monofilament fishing linebacking.
- BLACKOUT KNOCKOUT – Zephyr spinning reels have a rugged, stealthy tone on tone (gloss and flat black) paint scheme with strategic cutouts added to keep the weight down and maintain a tactical look. A black EVA knob adds to the blackout package.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY ASSURANCE – KastKing thoroughly tests all designs in a state-of-the-art engineering lab to assure you that the value of a KastKing reel exceeds the cost. KastKing designers look for the best combination of lightweight, strength, and durability in KastKing fishing reels. It is all part of the KastKing Affordable Innovation philosophy.
Zinc Alloy Main Gear
The super-strong zinc alloy main gear provides durability and performance while delivering smooth operation
Stainless Steel Main Shaft
Solid stainless-steel main shaft and brass pinion gear ensure smooth operation and long reel life.
Carbon Fiber Drag
Triple disc carbon drag generates up to 22 lbs of smooth drag power
Line Roller Bearing
Tangle-free and smooth retrieves are expected because of integral bearing placement in the roller bearing on the bail.
Machine Cut Spool
Weight reduction is possible because of precision machine cutting in the spool while strength is maintained.
The aluminum handle is reversible and foldable for storage.