KastKing Gil Raker Gloves Description:
- KastKing Gil Raker fingerless fishing gloves were designed for sun protection, function, and fashion with the help of our team of elite outdoorsmen.
- These gloves are rated UPF 50 and are made to protect your skin from sun damage and to protect your hands from cuts, scrapes, and insect bites. Gil Raker fishing gloves for men and women are also effective as kayaking gloves, bicycling gloves, or hiking gloves.
Prym1 Camo uses the colors and textures of nature with the organic patterns of wildlife to create a camouflage with the effectiveness of a predator.
- The concept of the Prym1 patterns stems from what we call the“Stipple Effect”.
- By understanding how light diffuses and fragments through a Woodland; be it through the leaves, the foliage, and the trees onto the woodland understory, in either dappled shade, full sun, or complete shadow often giving areas of high contrast (even on cloudy days), it creates broken up small fragments of light – “stippling”. Thus, helping to break up the outline and help camouflage.
- Over the years, Stacie’s inspiration has come from ‘pointillism’ art. A technique of neo-impressionist painting using tiny dots of various pure colors which become blended to the eye.
- The spots on a leopard are unique, yet they work whether he is in a tree or stalking on the ground.
- KastKing has teamed up with Prym1 Camo to offer the latest fashionable styles and colors.
Hook and Loop Wrist Strap
- The hook and loop wrist strap allows you to tighten the Gil Raker gloves for a secure fit that won’t slip off.
4-Way Stretch Fabric
- Breathable 4-way stretch fabric offers a snug comfortable fit that won’t interfere with your fishing. The open fingers and snug fit mean your gloves won’t affect your ability to turn reel handles, tie knots, or land fish.
Integrated Pull Loops
- Pull loops designed into the gloves allow for quick and easy removal.
Double Layer Palm
- The microfiber palm allows for natural hand movement without restrictions and a PVC layer creates a tough outer shell to protect your hands from scrapes and cuts. Pull loops have also been sewn onto fingers to assist with removal.